A copy of this agreement will be email to you for your signature of agreement (and must be returned via fax, snail mail, or scanned and returned via email). Please review this information
carefully, so that there are not any misunderstandings regarding our commitment to services. If you do have any questions, please feel free to call us at 503.730.7400.
Customer Agreement and Policies
Big Rush Limousines and Wine Tours strives to maintain the highest level of professionalism and quality of service in order to provide the best service for our
clients. Big Rush Limousines and Wine Tours requires all passengers to follow and comply to the following rules and
- Smoke Free Limousines – all chartered limousines are to remain smoke free at all times. Failure to comply will result in a $100.00 cleaning fee.
- Must be 21 or older to posses alcohol - Alcohol may only be consumed by passengers over 21. It is unlawful for any minor to carry or consume any alcoholic beverage in the limousine at
anytime and it is considered grounds for termination of the services without refund. Any such items will be confiscated and will be taken to our office for parents to reclaim by
- No Drugs Allowed - Illegal activities, rough behavior, lewd acts are not allowed in the limousines at anytime and will result in termination of services
- Sunroofs & Windows - No passenger may stand out of the sunroof or hang out of the limousine windows. These actions are unlawful and violators could face
fines by the police and are responsible for any damage caused to our vehicles.
- Damage caused
by negligence of any passenger will be the liability of the reserving party. All damage will be charged to the renter plus a fee for downtime of the vehicle. Common damages that could
possibly occur, however, not limited to: breakage of vehicles glassware, rip or tear in vehicle upholstery, etc.
- Cleaning Fees will be charged to reserving party if there is evidence of vomit (inside or outside of vehicle) or excessive liquids spilled inside
rented vehicle. Cleaning fees are per incident and can range from a minimum of $50.00 to $500.00 depending on severity.
- Food Consumption is not allowed inside of any vehicle unless provided by Big Rush Limousine and
Wine Tours or if prior written arrangements have been made at the time of reservation. No gum allowed in limousine.
- Lost or Stolen Items are not
the responsibility of Big Rush Limousine and Wine Tours.
- Reservations & Deposits - Certain dates require deposits with a minimum of $100.00 to 50% of total charge, which is applied to the total bill for rental of
the vehicle. No holds on limousines without a deposit. A deposit must be given to make a confirmed reservation. The initial quoted deposit paid reserves your vehicle and is
non-refundable except in the event that Big Rush Limousine and Wine Tours is unable to fulfill your
reservation. No exceptions!
- Payment - Fees for service must be paid in full prior to your event, unless other payment arrangements have been agreed to, in writing, by
management of Big Rush Limousine and Wine Tours. Extended time for all reservations must be cleared (and paid) with the driver in advance and are subject to availability. Method of
accepted payments are: Valid Credit/Debit cards and cash. Personal and company checks accepted, however, must be received within 10 business days prior to date of reservation. No exceptions
- Reservation start times cannot be changed after 72 hours prior to the date of the event and is
based on availability.
- Cancellations are subject to penalties. If a cancellation is requested after a reservation has been processed with Big Rush Limousine and Wine Tours, a minimum fee of $100 up to 50% of the total reservation quoted price may be charged.
- Cancellations must be submitted to Big Rush Limousine and Wine Tours either by email or
fax. If notice of cancellation is not received by Big Rush Limousine and Wine Tours at least 72 hours prior to scheduled event, 50% of the total rate quote will be
- Cancellation of a reservation made within 14 days of the date of service will be charged 50% of the total rate quote.
- No shows will
be charged 100% of the total rate quote.
- Charged Time – Big Rush Limousine and Wine Tours promises to arrive early. Charged time begins at the agreed upon pickup time established between Big Rush Limousine and Wine Tours and reserving party at time of reservation. In the event that our Professional Chauffeur will not
arrive to your pickup location on or prior to the scheduled time of pickup, you will be notified as to the vehicle estimated time of arrival and you will receive a pro-rated refund or
additional uncharged time (subject to availabilty). Delays caused by weather, traffic conditions and mechanical problems are not the responsibility of Big Rush Limousine and Wine Tours.
- Prom, Winter Formal & All Under Aged Events - We at Big Rush Limousine and Wine Tours value your teen's safety
and that of their friends on a special night such as a prom. Big Rush Limousine and Wine Tours is committed to
providing safe transportation so that parents can feel at ease about their teens being in the hands of our trained professional chauffeurs. Big Rush Limousine and Wine Tours has a zero tolerance policy when it comes to
alcohol and other illegal substances while transporting minors. If a driver finds any evidence that alcohol, etc. is being consumed at any time during the limousine ride, parents
(usually the contact parent established at the time of reservation) will be notified and will be responsible for the transportation of prom-goers for the remainder of the evening
without refund. The driver will have the option of returning to the point of pickup or terminating service at the point of infraction. We want their night to be enjoyable, yet
SAFE, and hope that this policy will give parents peace of mind. We consider ourselves in partnership with parents to
keep their teens safe and sober on prom night, etc. We appreciate your strict adherence to this policy, and encourage you to discuss this policy with your teen.
- No LARGE BAGS of any kind
allowed in the limousine. Included but not limited to is purse's, duffel bags, back packs, etc.
Big Rush Limousine and Wine Tours will not sell,
rent or disseminate your personal and financial information to any outside third parties.
Big Rush Limousine and Wine Tours reserves the
right to use the information supplied to provide requested services and collect payment for services rendered in accordance with our rates, terms and policies.